Kenya’s greatest course with velvet greens and iconic club house.
- 18 holes, par72
- Altitude: 125 meters (410feet)
- Tee distance (championship): 7,314yards
- Tee distance (men’s): 6,881yards
- Tee distance (ladies’): 6,483yards
- Course rating (SSS): 75, 74,73
- Opened: 1st August2009
- Designer: David Jones
Nestled between the shimmering Indian Ocean and the rolling green hills of the Kenyan heartland, a landscape of lush, expansive beauty provides the setting for Vipingo Ridge, the newest and most striking addition to Africa’s great golf courses. The Baobab Course, the first of Vipingo Ridge’s two 18-hole courses, is built to international standards, with panoramic ocean views to the east and sun sets over the vast African interior to the west.
Club house facilities include:
- Golf clubs and buggies
- 300m driving range with target greens
- Two large putting greens, chipping green with bunker
- Locker rooms with showers
- Restaurant, bar, roof top terrace